Department of Psychological Counseling for Childcare
"Starting Strong for Human Service"
Considering social changes leading to greater opportunities for women and women’s increasing participation in the workforce and the nuclear family trend, the growing importance of proper early childhood education in accordance with children’s age and development levels, and several national policy changes in regards to standard childcare curriculums for 0 to 2 year-olds & for 3 to 5 year-olds as well as higher qualifications for childcare teacher eligibility, the Department of Childcare and Education aims to educate its students to become professional childcare workers with compassion, creative thinking skills and motivation.
- Teacher at Childcare Centers
- After School Class Teachers
- Teachers in charge of Specialty Aptitude Education
- Educational Contents Development Institutions
- Transferring to a 4-year university
- Childcare teacher Level-Ⅱ
- Youth Sports Administrator Level-Ⅰ
- Youth Play Instructor Level-Ⅰ
- Youth Recreation Instructor Level-Ⅰ
- Book Arts Level-Ⅱ