Department of Social Welfare
Fostering creative and convergent welfare personnel with both practical skills and social welfare values.
The department of Social Welfare aims to educate its students to become professional social workers who engage in ethical practices with core values such as human dignity, freedom, equality, justice and solidarity with a view to improving people’s lives. The department provides basic theory education on social welfare and provides students with practical education by enabling them to participate in volunteering activities and field placements to help students become experts who can meet the demand of society in an era of low birth rates and aging societies.
- National/Public & Private Social Welfare Institutions and Organizations
- Local Social Welfare Institutions
- Elderly Welfare Facilities
- Child Welfare Facilities
- Disabled Welfare Facilities
- Mental Health Facilities
- Counseling Centers
- Childcare Centers
- Social Welfare Civil Servants
- Social Workers in the private sector
- Social Worker Level-Ⅱ
- Childcare Teacher Level-Ⅱ