Department of Air Travel and Tourism
Training aircraft cabin crew, ground staff, and tourism workers who can support the tourism industry.
Air Travel and Tourism department aims to educate its students to become competent female workers with a healthy and customer-oriented mindset required by the airline tourism industry by teaching students both theory and practical education.
- Flight Attendants of Domestic and International Airlines
- Airline Ticket Agents (Reservation, Ticketing, Transportation)
- Hotel Service Workers
- Tour Agency Workers
- General Office Workers/Secretaries of Large Corporations
- CRS (Computer Reservation System)
- Domestic Tour Guide
- Tourism Interpretation Guide
- Hotel Guest Services Representative
- SMAT (Service Management Ability Test)
- Computer Specialist in Spreadsheet & Database
- MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist)